Version 0.1 - October 20, 2004
NClassifier is officially released. It is synched as closely as possible with Classifier4J 0.51.
- JDBC data providers were removed and replaced with interfaces to ADO.NET compliant data providers. Included is a working ODBC implementation that works hand in hand with the Bayesian classifier.
- Most utilities contained within Classifier4J (such as CompareToBuilder, StringBuilder, etc.) were eliminated and may be added later. Successful unit testing against the framework indicates no collateral domage from doing so.
- I eliminated a dependency on logging assemblies in favor for built in debug logging.
Things to do:
- Flesh out XML code documentation for an eventual NDoc run.
- Add own usage section on this site instead of riding the coattails of Classifier4J.